Friday, July 9, 2010

Huat ah yu?


I am Cosmic Athenoqa. I come from The Ablove. I am in possession of long-term love of music. I am currently in a space[]chase, and I need to see my beloved before she aboves me again.

My beloved, being Charles Hamilton.

He has locked himself in a room with no way of knowing what he looks like. He isn't showering. He convinced himself he's a girl, and now will not write from any perspective other than an investigative correspondent for "Hood News".

Whether it is through conventional blogging, or microphone transmissions recorded onto beds of music.

I am to be seen, as you see me not, and in the clearest form of clarity.

~Cosmic~Athenoqa~

4 comments:

  1. Cosmic Athenoqa.If you ever get in contact with Charles Hamilton spiritually or otherwise,please let him know we(collective of Starchasers and/or Hungerfighters-who are sticking with the afore mentioned alias because of multiple identity crises caused by name changing in a small period of time)love him and love the music.Also let him know he has struck a chord with me to always be myself.Thanks.*Beep*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosmic Athenoqa. If you ever get in contact with Charles Hamilton spiritually or through some type of transmission, just let him know were here for him & that we know its his LAST album coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete